Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Little Coral Night Stand




You may have noticed that I was MIA for a while, and that is actually the case. I took a bit of a time off and headed over to Croatia to enjoy some tanning, swimming a spending time with my high school friends.
Before I left though I had completed this little piece, just didn't get the chance to photograph it and present it to you. I chose a bright coral colour because of its simple lines and I quite like the results.
It would work nicely in a bedroom as well as as the bathroom or any other space that may require a bit of extra storage. The small drawers has been lined with a blue floral paper and the cabinet below has a soft sea-foam interior that is in perfect contract with the brightness of the exterior.
It is currently listed in my Etsy store as well as as on the new Poppyseed Creative Living website.
Because of its size and more than affordable price point it is listed as local delivery only.

No comments:

Post a Comment