Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Preparing for the Made In Canada Etsy Show








And while I am still excited about the recent announcement of my Painter in Residence Status with Annie Sloan, I am hard at work preparing for the upcoming Etsy Made In Canada Show that will take place in Toronto on September 26th in  the MaRS building. Show hours are 10AM - 6PM and admission is free. Organizers have worked hard and have assembled swag bags containing some great things from participating vendors and only early birds will get the chance to indulge in the freebies.
As it is hard to participate in a one day show with furniture I am launching a line of textile goodies to take along. At my booth you will find these fun oversized totes outfitted with leather straps, decorative pillows, wine bottle bags, bunting and possibly a few more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment