Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Introducing Angus & Celeste

Angus & Celeste Studio space in Ferntree Gully

It was so hard choosing between all the beautiful hanging planters they have for sale. I though I wanted the one with gold polka dots but went home with two completely different ones.


I spy with my little eye my next purchase


They also have a large selection of beautiful jewelry for sale. The first yellow/white/wood combo necklace caught my eye.

Selection of sweet statement rings.

…and some brooches!

A while ago as I was looking for plant and garden decor inspirations I came across the image of gorgeous ceramic hanging planters by Angus & Celeste. They are a ceramic design company from Melbourne, Australia and on my latest trip Down Under I decided I would come home with one of their pots.  I sent them an email and quickly heard back from Asha, one of the owners, and we managed to set the date for me to drop by and check out the studio for myself. I was very excited to see first hand all the objects I had been admiring from afar. Everything was even more beautiful than on the  pictures and I had a hard time choosing between so many things. Considering I decided to travel carry-on only my space was very limited but I still managed to fit in two of their pots (I will share the pictures in a separate post once they are in their permanents spots in my home).
Besides planters, their product portfolio also includes vases, ceramic wall decor pieces and jewelry. My next purchase may be that sweet vase with the green bunny on it (picture #4)
To find out more about this creative duo, check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment