Monday, April 29, 2013

More Poppies - Turquoise dresser

Later on this week I will be taking off on vacation and am trying to finish off as many pieces as I possibly can. This one didn't make it to Etsy yet as I don't think the quality of photography is en par, but I would still like to share it with you. Hopefully the camera situation will get fixed soon and better pictures will become the norm. For now it is my phone camera that will have to do. (Besides the camera, it is the lighting that is not the best as these pictures were taken in my basement :( )
Hope you can still like...

I went as far as to paint stripes on the basement wall. I kind of like the look along with the empty ornate frames and may have to adopt it in my bedroom later on this year (when I get to it))







No comments:

Post a Comment