Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Looking for Interns
Freedom Clothing Collective (a non profit cooperative that promotes Canadian artisans using environmentally sustainable practices) is looking for enthusiastic self starters to join the team.
Must be able to contribute at the store at least one day a week from the hours of 1-7 pm. (excluding Saturdays)
Responsibilities can include and are not limited to:
- research new vendors for the store
- write blog posts
- create online marketing ads
- organize photo shoots
- organize and run instore events
- network and collaborate with local stores, communities, organizations etc.
- look into craft shows and events the store could participate in or with
- research grant opportunities and write grant proposals
- some store admin work
Interns are encouraged to go beyond and come up with interesting and creative ideas to support Freedom’s mission.
Here is your opportunity to meet and interact with some local artists in Toronto and Canada. Freedom is supported by and collaborates with over 100 Canadian artisans.
The store is located at 939 Bloor Street west with business hours from noon until 7:30 PM.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com
We will be looking forward to hearing from serious applicants.
Jelena and Karen