Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Before and After






This time it is for my house. Two years into this adventure and this is the first piece I did for myself. Not that I had extra time to do it, but I decided to squeeze it in between two projects, as if I didn't do it now, another year would go by and other things would be given priority. The before picture is a bit fuzzy and I apologize for it, but hopefully you can see all the holes that were drilled and that I had to fill in. As it stands now, there are some knobs missing on the side doors and down the road I would like to change the pulls on the bottom drawer, but that may have to wait until i find something suitable. For now this will do. Next on the list for me is my coffee table, but that may have to wait, or not, will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment