Thursday, August 25, 2011

Green Works


The month of July was full of excitements for me, not only did I get my first Etsy custom order, but I also got to be featured in a web commercial for Green Works cleaning products. Truth be told, I have been using the products for a while and when my friend Melissa told me about the opportunity to be featured in the web commercial, I jumped on board. It was a hot Tuesday afternoon in July when the shoot took place at my house and it was without a doubt one of the most awesome days of the Summer. The striped dresser in the video is the Etsy order that is now living with its new owners in Brooklyn, NY.
I would like to thank the teams from Green Works Canada and DDB Canada for this once in a lifetime opportunity and also give a big shout-out to the mighty director duo Nat and Greg from Peking for being super patient with me and giving me the confidence I needed to complete the task - you guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment