Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Freedom CC welcomes Mod Pieces




A few weeks ago Freedom CC partnered up with Lia Fagan, the creator behind beautiful and up-cycled lamps. Here, in her own words, is Lia presenting her business...

"Hi, I'm Lia, the designer behind Mod Pieces, and I'm so pleased to be joining the Freedom Clothing Collective family!
I restyle vintage lighting, that has been cast aside by others, because I see the potential that lies within each piece. Every lamp is rewired for safety and restyled to become a one-of-a-kind, statement piece. Bases that have seen better days, are given a fresh, new colour and shades that lack wow-factor are recovered in new fabric.
Did I mention that no design will ever be repeated? That's right, in order to keep each piece original, unique & exclusive, each lamp receives a design that will never be duplicated. So, if you see something you like, snatch it up!
If you're looking for a custom piece, designed to suit your home, then head on over and check out my Lamp Orphanage. Each lamp is awaiting a custom makeover and a new home."

No comments:

Post a Comment